The purpose of CCA is to advise and educate the public on conservation of marine resources. The objective of CCA is to conserve, promote, and enhance the present and future availability of those coastal resources for the benefit and enjoyment of the general public.
On a Local, State and National Level We…
• Initiate scientific studies.
• Fund marine-science scholarships.
• Build artificial reefs.
• Create finfish hatcheries.
• Monitor the quality and quantity of freshwater inflows.
• Support local marine law enforcement.
• Help establish game fish status for recreational species.
• Work to prohibit destructive commercial gear.
On a Federal Level We…
• Defend net bans.
• Work to implement bycatch reduction regulations.
• Support pro-fisheries legislation.
• Battle arbitrary no-fishing zones.
Become a Member: http://www.joincca.org/membership
Frank Kearney III, Government Affairs, 757-880-2888, email@example.com
Rob Allen, President Northern Virginia Chapter,703-626-2668, firstname.lastname@example.org
5,505 total views, 10 views today